Are you a female coach, a teacher, a healer who’s looking for effective, juicy and aligned ways to develop your online biz?
Welcome to the Aligned and Thriving show.
I’m Jessica Tefenkgi Ruelle, your host today. I’m a biz & alignment coach, and my mission is to empower women who have a dream… the dream to bring a positive impact to the world with their vision.
Tune in with me every week and get helpful tools, powerful tips and insights to support you on your business journey. This podcast is your weekly dose of inspiration to keep your conscious business… Aligned and Thriving.
Tired of the standard hustle culture? Do you feel deep in your soul you want another way to build your business? A way that allows you space, freedom and flexibility so you can be and do all the other things you want to be and do in your life ?
In today’s episode I share with you my secret on how I went from working around 80 hours a week to less than 5 hours a day.
Mentioned in the podcast
- Mini-course “Supportive Systems for your Online Biz”
- Erika Tebbens’ Bro Culture phenomenon, host of the Sell it Sister podcast.
- How hustle culture alienates you from your original dream of flexibility and freedom
- Taking back your power of designing your schedule in accordance to your needs and desires
- How we need to let go of standards that were set by people who don’t share our values
- The concepts of scarcity and abundance around time
- The secrets to how I do it all
- A special invitation