Are you a female coach, a teacher, a healer who’s looking for effective, juicy and aligned ways to develop your online biz?
Welcome to the Aligned and Thriving show.
I’m Jessica Tefenkgi Ruelle, your host today. I’m a biz & alignment coach, and my mission is to empower women who have a dream… the dream to bring a positive impact to the world with their vision.
Tune in with me every week and get helpful tools, powerful tips and insights to support you on your business journey. This podcast is your weekly dose of inspiration to keep your conscious business… Aligned and Thriving
In this episode
- How my work with a coach to help with weight issues unexpectedly planted those first seeds of change
- Being overworked without realizing it and why
- The new self-care routines I set up to bring better balance in my life
- How the feeling ‘not enough’ affected my ability to know when to stop and take a real break
- The mind-blowing truths that came out as I finally took my first ‘real’ holidays in 5 years
- What I learned in that time about what makes life meaningful
- The work of having an aligned life and business
- Breaking my own rules with business
- Questions to ask yourself if you’re in a place where you want to slow down and/or have an aligned life & business
As mentioned in this episode
- Catherine Dean – Nutrition coach
- Julie Le Carrer – Intuitive reader
- The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Don’t miss another episode! Get them straight into your mailbox every Wednesday right HERE.
- Follow me on Social